background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Hey Soul Sister...




A year of girlfriends....

Here's to all of my friends that made the year what it was. To my brave friends who are starting a new chapter in life - one who sold all of her possessions and moved to the west coast on her own and one who struggles with cancer. To my creative friends who inspire and guide me everyday to go beyond what I think I can do and light a fire under my artful soul. To my soul-sista' friends who care and comfort and nurture me. To my BFF's who know the best shopping and come to the lake to celebrate and find adventures with me. To my new friends who are generous in spirit, kind and innovative. I look forward to many new opportunities with these ladies.To my former friends who struck out at me. Thanks for showing me that I can come out stronger, wiser and with grace. I guess you were never my friend to begin with! To my family (yes you can be friends with your family) for holding me up and dropping everything to come to my aid with just a phone call. To friends who burst in a room and make me giggle. You are the life of my party and I am one lucky girl to have ALL of you in my life!

What do your friends mean to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment