background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Think Peace Think Joy



I want to introduce my friend and jewelry artist, Theresa Smith. Her beautiful creations can be seen on her website www.theresasmithdesigns.com


Her jewelry is unique and affordable,  richly colored and textured using sterling silver, natural copper and glass/gemstone beads. Her work centers around natural, earthy colors and she is influenced by both the materials she works with as well as the beauty in nature and her unquenchable desire to BE that which her spirit continually reminds that SHE IS. 


Inspired by her parents, her dad was a multi-talented craftsmen, building beautiful furniture and her mother is a talented seamstress (the Barbie clothes she made were amazing!). She also enjoys sharing her love for creativity with others by teaching courses through Illinois Valley Community College. For those of you who live in our area...check out her classes in our Continuing Education catalog.


Theresa and I have done many art shows together and her work is beautiful. Like I said in my GIRLFRIEND post last week, I am always inspired by creative, soul sista' friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment