background

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Look what's new...

I've already started creating more good stuff for the spring and summer vendor events. Cold winter days make it easy to spend time in my sewing and art rooms. Alas, I have taken over TWO rooms now that we have an empty nest.

Love the back on this one...
I started raiding my stash of old doilies and lace and along with my bargain mannequin that I found at one of my favorite thrift stores, I've started piecing together some lovely little vests and capes. So much fun putting the lacies together on my mannequin - like a big puzzle. Feels like I'm on Project Runway! Quite pleased with how they are turning out.



I've tried all of them on and can't decide which one will stay with me. They are perfect over a little t-shirt and jeans. You can wear in many ways..

This may be the keeper!
My first show of the year will be on February 11 at the Grand Bear Lodge in Utica, Il. There will be over 50 vendors, so come on out and take a look at all the lacy creations and other new sweet treats that I will be putting out!

No comments:

Post a Comment